This position is responsible for providing an efficient and responsive administrative, organizational and logistical service to the MD, helping him to manage and prioritize his time. Also, responsibility for providing full secretarial assistance to the management team during absences to ensure a high level of service is maintained.
Other duties may be assigned:
• Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments.
• Organise inbound emails into the appropriate folders and any relevant information to be copied into the correct file on the hard drive.
• Manage and maintain the MD’s diary and email account.
• Respond to emails as much as possible, dealing with appointments, etc.
• Ensure busy diary commitments, papers and travel arrangements are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers etc. and troubleshooting problems.
• Conduct weekly diary meetings with the MD to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests.
• on behalf of the MD meetings between him and his direct reports and the committees and groups to which he is a member.
• Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements in connection with others and ensure arrangements in place for the MD match his requirements.
• Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the MD by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate.
• Ensure the MD is fully briefed on, or prepared for, any engagements he is involved in. Keep and maintain an accurate record of papers and electronic correspondence on behalf of the MD.
• Prepare correspondence on behalf of the MD, including the drafting of general .
• Minute general meetings as required and complete research on behalf of the MD.
• Keep and retrieve files.
• Ensure guests meeting with the MD are well taken care of.
• Provide services that are in line with the MD’s work habits and preferences.
• Excellent typing skills, speed and accuracy essential.
• Good computer literacy ( , Excel, )
• Ability to multi task
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent reporting skills
• Excellent research skills
4 – 6 years
This position is responsible for the provision of accounting functions; and direct assistance of the Managing Director, on all strategic matters relating to budget management and internal control. Also the provision of and undertaking of general office duties; and to ensure venue bookings, contracts, reconciliations, and work orders are recorded and processed.
Other duties may be assigned:
• Formulates, receives and recommends policy proposals relating to accounting and auditing the budget, revenue and cost control procedures, preparation and payment of payrolls, tax matters, compilation of statistics and office methods and procedures.
• Directs or prepares the monthly trial balance and resulting financial statements for the club, including the income statement, balance and statement of changes in financial condition, along with required supporting and other data necessary for financial reports and records.
• Works with the club’s external auditors to ensure that procedures are consistent with club policies.
• Directs and may participate in and verifies the taking of inventories for beverages, food, supplies, equipment, furnishings and other club assets.
• Manages and conducts internal auditing programs to help assure that records are accurately maintained and that established policies and practices are satisfactorily and consistently followed.
• Verifies that all insurance records for club property are properly maintained and up to date.
• Reconciles monthly ledgers including receivables, payables, bank and other asset and salary accounts.
• Informs and advises other department heads about the financial aspects of their responsibilities.
• Prepare personnel related reports and compliance.
• Record and maintains staff leave accruals/application
• Maintains the company’s Contracts & Licences.
• Pro-actively corresponds and deal with third parties on issues without the CEO’s approval and/or supervision whenever possible
• Respond to website or mail inquiries and requests for information.
• Maintain sufficient supplies to support the office requirements.
• Ad hoc duties such as, but not limited to mailing, cheque deposits and other seasonal duties and special projects as required
• Distribute all daily incoming mails and filing.
• Maintain records by filing documents.
• Experience supervising a staff/team of accountants and bookkeepers and other employees.
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills; specifically Excel.
• Knowledge in the usage and application of .
The Marketing officer will be responsible for providing marketing support to the company and assist with the implementation of the marketing strategy with specific objectives and targets as agreed. The marketing officer will be responsible for specific market promotions/campaigns as may be directed by the Manager or the Head of Operations in the absence of the BDM (e.g. venue specific campaigns and
market storms or promotional events.
Other duties as may be assigned:
• Identify market opportunities and close new business deals in accordance with corporate goals.
• To support the overall marketing objectives of the company both externally and internally.
• Supply sufficient information to the Business Development Manager or the Head of
• Operations in the absence of the BDM to enable effective budgetary control of specific areas of activity.
• Build new clientele and maintain continuous business relationship.
• Generate and manage calls and prepare daily report.
• Ensure consistent high standards of service and commitment to customer total experience are met by team members.
• Assist Accounts Department with Corporate and Private Clients debt recovery.
• Maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions and prepares periodic reports on achievements
• Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
• Initiate and make professional propositions to meet targets for profitability and .
• Manage Day to day business calls of the company’s products/services.
• Execute marketing campaigns and analyze performance that leverage behavioral interest profiling to drive new client acquisition & revenue
• Drive campaign management for client acquisition programs across multiple
• To undertake any reasonable duties at the request of the Business Development Manager or the Head of Operations in the absence of the BDM.
To perform the job successfully, the individual shall be required to demonstrate these but not limited to the following competencies:
– In-depth knowledge about business development practices, marketing activities, prospective clients and industry trends.
• Customer Relation Skills
– Responds promptly to customer’s needs; meets commitments
• Negotiation & Networking Skills
– Strong ability to convince clients, building professionals and colleague; help clients make a buying decision and increase patronage.
• Personal Credibility
– Follows through on commitments and service promises; strictly maintains privacy and confidentiality; respects rights of all co-workers and customers, and behaves in an ethical manner in everyday situations.
• Planning and Organizational Skills
– Ability to marshal resources (people, funding, material, support) to get things done; multi-task and use resources effectively and efficiently.
• Communication Skills
– Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Analytical skills
– demonstrates the ability to picture, articulate, and solve multiple problems and concepts and make decisions that are reasonable and based on available information.
• The right candidate must have a minimum of a Diploma from a recognized Institution.
• 1-2 years in marketing and sales experience.
• Excellent customer relationship and management.
• Must be a good team player with excellent ability to multi-task and able to adapt to varying situations.
• He/ She must have the ability to keep a— of the trend in this field of expertise and make practical application of specialized knowledge in everyday situation.
• Excellent report writing and presentation skills.
• Good Microsoft Office, excel and power point usage.