To help us bring this vision to life, join us in our exciting journey
ACCOUNTS MANAGER – PUBLIC SECTOR
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
• Developing and executing sales strategies and tactics that maximize Cisco opportunities within the customer environment. Build executive relationships within client base – articulates Cisco product and business strategies, creates the demand and lead customer discussions to advance the sales process. Work independently to meet agreed targets and develop sales plans for the accounts in line with company strategy.
• Develops and executes sales strategies and tactics that maximize Cisco opportunity within the customer environment. Run accounts such as Federal Government of Nigeria and its agencies
• Along with sales planning, this position is responsible for accurate forecasting.
• Direct customer contact comprises a major portion of this role
• Presents and leads customer discussions to advance the sales process.
• Responsible for motivating and developing the Systems Engineers, and Systems Engineering Manager.
• Defines, communicates and implements the Go to Market strategy for allocated segment – ensure that sales targets are met or exceeded in marketplace.
• Builds and leads a world-class team – hiring, training and development, coaching and performance management.
• Builds executive relationships within client base – articulates Cisco product and business strategies, creates the demand and leads customer discussions to advance the sales process.
• Ensures a high degree of Customer satisfaction with Cisco products and services
• Develops and delivers accurate revenue forecasts in line with business objectives. Interacts with other Cisco teams (AS, CA, Cisco Capital, Verticals), to effectively leverage the Cisco value proposition
• Applies knowledge/skill to a range of activities; acts as a source of expertise for others in own product/sales area.
• Proactively acts to understand client needs and identity solutions to non-standard tasks.
• Actively creates business opportunities. www.nigerianbestforum.com
• Works independently to meet agreed targets
• Develops sales plans for own accounts in line with company strategy,
• Influence management to achieve their sales goals
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Requires a minimum tertiary qualification in a technical discipline or equivalent
• 3-5 years sales experience in high growth Technology Company. www.nigerianbestforum.com
• Sales experience of the public sector environment, ideally proven track record of sales results with local government
• In-depth knowledge of the workings of the public sector
• Good Cisco product and solutions knowledge and experience
• Very patient – to cope with long lead cycles
• Ability to develop relationships within government
• Outstanding selling skills
• Self-starter – creating sales opportunities
• Multi-tasking ability
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Strong presentation skills
• Strong networking skills
• Influencing skills at senior government levels – existing PS relationships helpful
• Source of Cisco expertise for their clients
• Identify solutions for their clients – aligned with government strategic objectives
• Demonstrated competence in using a variety of selling techniques.
• Strong target orientation
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Has developed expertise in own sales area
• Relationship management skills
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
DUE DATE: 11 April, 2014